Why use Steve Myers?
5 Reasons to Choose Steve
1. Over 20 Years Experience. Steve is a seasoned pro who knows how to get your loan approved. Throughout his 20+ year career, Steve has helped hundreds like you become a homeowner or get the lowest mortgage rate. He has worked with every possible loan situation from first time buyer to the experienced executive transfer. Steve became successful by putting your needs first, listening to your goals and understanding your individual financial situation. You get a customized mortgage solution and quick approval with less stress.
2. Steve’s Fee Promise. Unlike the big banks with their high brick and mortar overhead, Steve’s promise as founder and chairman of MetFund Mortgage Corporation is to keep your rate and fees as low as possible. Because he runs the company, Steve has the ability to make things happen. With substantially lower overhead, Steve is positioned to create an attractive loan program tailored to your needs and earn your repeat business.
3. One-on-One Personalized Service. Choosing the right loan professional can mean the difference between a relatively stress free mortgage process or one that you’d rather forget. Here’s what you get with Steve Myers’ One-on-One Personalized Service:
• You work directly with Steve and benefit from the decades of his personal and business experience. Steve is a seasoned pro who knows the metropolitan Washington market. He’s not a “order taker” working the phone sitting in a call center halfway across the country.
• Direct access to Steve by email steve at MetFund.com and/or phone 703.622.8218 everyday. His wife and kids tease him; they say Steve’s android smart phone is like a new family member.
• As a Loan Professional, Steve has a hand’s-on approach regarding every aspect of your loan. Most loan officers take your application and turn your file over to a processor to close it. As your loan counselor, Steve analyzes your needs, reviews your goals and obtains an automated underwriting decision for your situation. With this information, he will collect the necessary documents to get your underwriting approval and commitment letter in a timely manner. And because he has been involved all along the way, Steve can answer all of your questions or concerns.
4. Pledge to Moral and Ethical Business Practices. Together we will determine your long-term ability to service your new loan. Steve helps you understand your responsibility and expectations for your new mortgage. This is Steve’s effort to practice ethical and responsible lending.
5. Endless Curiosity for How Things Work Well. Steve has a ruthless curiosity not only for how things work, but how they work most efficiently. The pursuit of excellence. In the mortgage process he leaves nothing to chance. Steve will not only get your transaction to the settlement table but beyond. This will serve you in your quest for a smooth transaction.